About Argan Oil
Known as the Liquid gold of Morocco, Argan oil has excellent properties for hair and skin care: it regenerates, revitalizes and brings comfort to the skin, hair and scalp.
Argan Oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree (Argania Spinosa). All Argan oil used by Marie d’Argan is hand-picked and organically grown then cold pressed through a micro filtration process for maximum purity.
Locally known as “The Tree of Life”, for the health benefits of its fruit. The Argania is very slow growing and it takes five to six years to produce its first fruit. Marie d’Argan only uses the best seeds for its oil. On average, 200 pounds of mature fruit provides 6 pounds of Argan kernels, which yields only 30 ounces of Argan Oil.
Argan oil is comprised of roughly 80% fatty acids that work wonders to erase signs of premature aging with astonishing healing, conditioning, and anti-aging properties to create a nourished and moisturized complexion.
Benefits of Argan Oil :
- Skin Moisturizer: Argan oil penetrates the skin easily for a profound hydration
- Anti Aging: The effect of anti-oxidants in Argan oil give skin a youthful glow and reduce the visibility of wrinkles
- Hair Conditioner: helps repair split ends, softens hair and leaves it silky and shiny
- Hair Styling: tames hair and adds a healthy, attractive shine to your hair style.
- Skin Healing: high anti-oxidant content is beneficial for skin that is irritated, cracked or damaged.
- Feet, Hands and nails: moisturizes dry hands, strengthens and repairs brittled nails, softens hard skin on feet
- Skin Conditions: may help alleviate mild acne, psoriasis and eczema.