Made by the alchemy of bees collecting nectar, pollen and resins from flowers, honey can help moisturize, fight aging and fight bacteria. Plus, it’s loaded with nutrients, antioxidants and healing compounds.
- Hydrating properties: helps regulate and retain moisture in hair.
- Strengthens hair follicles: stimulates healthy growth.
- Boosts shine: enzymes and nutrients found in honey give the hair a luminous glow without weighing it down.
- Hair smoothing: penetrates the hair shaft to condition and smooth the cuticle and give your strands the luster you crave.
- Hair Highlighting: the enzyme glucose oxidase in honey slowly releases hydrogen peroxide, an ingredient known to lighten hair color.