About Nigella Sativa Oil
It is produced from the Black Cumin plant native to Egypt. Nigella Sativa Oil has been used for centuries for its moisturizing and healing effects on the skin and hair.
Nigella Sativa oil has a very high concentration of Linoleic and other fatty acids, which have a strong healing effect on skin that has been exposed to free radicals. It is also the strongest oil for fighting skin imperfections, Nigella Sativa Oil helps regulate the body’s immune cells and enhances it’s ability to deal with abnormal cell proliferation.
The healing powers of this oil have been known for millenniums, as Nigella Sativa oil was one of the Egyptian Pharaohs most valuable belongings, it was even found in the tomb of Tutankhamun. It is believes that Kleopatra used it regularly, as the main component of her beauty treatment.
- Moisturizer: nourishes and heals the skin
- Healer: can help to treat skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema, skin fungal infections, and acne, without the side effects of steroids or prescribed creams
- Anti Aging
- Strengthens Hair: helps restore hair loss by strengthening hair follicles
- Eliminates Frizz and Repairs Split Ends
- Prevents Hair Loss: strengthens the scalp
- Nutrients Include: Omega 3 acids, B-Vitamins, Vitamin C, Zinc, Calcium, and Potassium